NLC Goals and Beliefs
NLC's Lobby Entrance
12选5计算结果The National League of Cities (NLC) is the voice of cities, towns and villages, representing more than 200 million people.
12选5计算结果Our Guiding Principles:
- NLC is Inclusive. We are a nonpartisan organization and we embrace diversity of thought, perspectives and experiences.
- NLC is Focused. We focus on what matters most to our member cities, towns and villages and municipalities nationwide.
- NLC is Valuable. As a resource and advocate for our members, and a key partner to the state municipal leagues.
- NLC is Influential. We are recognized as powerful and reliable partners and respected by federal policymakers.
- NLC is Visible. We have a strong impact on our members, in Washington, D.C., and in the news.
- NLC is Relationship Driven. We are dedicated to building personal connections between local leaders and between local governments and NLC staff.
- NLC is Forward Leaning. With compelling engagement opportunities and cutting-edge technology, we are innovative at every turn.
- NLC is Financially Solid. With a diversified revenue model that reflects the nation's modern economy.